We reveal in This article what is cellulite and how to get rid of it. So, we are going to say that cellulite is not a matter of weights.
Usually cellulite shows up on the skinniest legs. It is of course unpopular shape.Hence, we always try to fight and smooth cellulite to git rid of this shape.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is a skin condition. It is not an illness. It usually shows up as ugly dents.
Numerous studies have shown that cellulite occurs in more or less pronounced form in more than 80 percent of the women examined – regardless of age.
Every woman is predisposed to 🛒 cellulite. Men can also develop cellulite if they cause a loss of androgens through constant stress in combination with obesity and muscle loss.
Then their connective tissue also becomes weak and dents. Different from women because men have a lattice connective tissue while women have a vertically structured one.
The development of cellulite
- Stage 1 :
Superficially, the skin is tight and smooth. But if you squeeze the skin on your thighs, buttocks or stomach with your hands, honeycomb dents appear – you have the predisposition to orange peel skin.
- Stage 2 :
The cellulite is visible without pinching the skin and pinching the affected area is painful.
The cellulite is clearly visible. The skin is flabby, has an irregular structure and is gray due to poor blood circulation.
What causes cellulite?
A combination of hormones, body fat, stress, a fatty, sugary diet and lack of 🛒exercise, as well as alcohol and smoking, all cause cellulite.
As long as cells stop fats, the extra fat cells push outwards through the grid-like connective tissue. Thus, many bumps emerge on the surface of the skin.
Coffee, nicotine and alcohol affect the connective tissue, wear it out, so to speak, by impeding the metabolism. Energy flows more poorly through fat than through muscles – this creates sluggishness.
The stabilizing fibroblasts, the mother cells of the connective tissue that are responsible for the production of firming collagen and elastin, are also weakened by a bad lifestyle.
In this way, the fat cells fed by poor nutrition can bulge outwards.
This is how you fight cellulite
Anything that promotes blood flow and the breakdown of body fat will help fight cellulite. Inside and outside. In the broadest sense, cellulite is the result of metabolic sluggishness.
- You can contribute more vegetables, especially green ones, lots of still water, lots of sleep, massages and relaxation.
- And use products that refine the complexion and also promote the removal of energy thieves from the connective tissue. Above all, sport helps to combat cellulite.
- Coffee grounds that are left over from the last coffee brew are a cheap way to promote blood circulation. Simply mix with about a tablespoon of olive oil and apply to the skin after the shower like a scrub. Massage gently and rinse off.
- Dry brushing is a good way to combat poor circulation, a cause of cellulite. But be careful: dry brushing can make spider veins worse . So don’t scrub like crazy, but massage gently.
- Kneading, pinching, plucking, pressing – professional massages are perfect measures that, in addition to 🛒exercise and a balanced diet, can ensure tight connective tissue.
The market offers a lot of high-tech products with exotic ingredients that promise a lot.
Although many anti-cellulite products feel very effective on the 🛒skin, unfortunately cellulite cannot simply be creamed away.
For this, the cream would have to penetrate deep under the skin to the fat cells. But they can still help a little.
After all, the active ingredients tighten and strengthen the outer layer of skin, which can thus offer more resistance to fatty tissue.
It is important that the anti-cellulite creams are applied and massaged in regularly so that they improve blood circulation, stimulate lymph flow and really fight cellulite.
How does exercise help against cellulite?
Fighting cellulite is proven to work through 🛒exercise. The best prerequisite for firm skin is therefore firm muscles. Where there is muscle, fat tissue cannot settle so easily. Muscles increase the basal metabolic rate. They burn more calories than fat tissue.
Due to the better metabolism , the tissue is not only firm , but also purified. Non-sports people should therefore do endurance training twice a week and strength training once a week.
Swimming , cycling, yoga and equipment training are perfect.
4 workout quickies
Just a few minutes of 🛒exercise a day tightens the tissue. These exercises can easily be incorporated into everyday life:
Wall sit Lean
with your back against the wall, slide down to the 90 degree angle. Hold the position for 30 seconds, then rest 15 seconds, 7 reps.
Stand up straight, feet hip-width apart. Bend your knees as if you are going to sit in a chair. Lean your upper body slightly forward, stretch your buttocks backwards, and keep your knees over your toes. 10 squats, 15 second rest, 2 reps.
Upright. Take a big step forward with one leg. The torso stays upright. Return to standstill and change. 15 to 20 lunges per side, rest, 3 sets.
Very easy by the way
When brushing your teeth, slowly stand on your toes and lower your heels again.
Some extra workouts
Starting position: Place the dumbbell on the holding device just below shoulder height. Once you’ve chosen the right height, you can step under the barbell and place it properly on your back. Then, step away from the holding device and stand up straight with your feet about shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing slightly outward. Look straight ahead and make sure your 🛒back stays straight.
- Be sure not to let your knees go past your toes and keep your heels on the ground.
- Start by bending your knees and hips slightly. Continue lowering until the angle between thigh and calf is less than 90 degrees.
- Repeat this exercise the number of times specified on your workout plan.
Barbell stair climbing against cellulite on the bottom
Starting position: Place a barbell on the back of your shoulders. Get in an upright position – behind a flat bench or other object that isn’t too high to climb on.
- Place your left foot on the flat bench and slowly follow your right foot to place it next to your left foot.
- Step down with your right foot and then place your left foot next to your right foot (starting position).
- Repeat this exercise the number of times specified on your workout plan.
Backward kick – and thigh dents are a thing of the past
Starting Position: Stand on all fours on the floor or on an 🛒exercise mat. Your arms are stretched out and shoulder-width apart, at right angles to your torso. The hamstring and calf should be at a 90 degree angle to each other throughout the exercise.
- Perform the movement by lifting your leg up until the back of your thigh is in line with your back. (Try to hold this position for a few seconds.)
- Return to the starting position and now repeat the movement with the other leg.
- Repeat the exercise as many times as specified on your workout plan.
Lunge with dumbbells
Starting position: Stand with your body hip-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Then step one leg forward with a big step. The step should be wide enough so that the angle between the upper and lower leg is 90°.
- Important: The knee should never go past the tips of your toes.
- When you reach the lowest point, push yourself back up to the starting position.
- Now repeat the exercise with the other leg.
The right diet for cellulite
The more fat the cells store, the greater the pressure they exert on the surrounding tissue. If you eat a lot of sugar, fat and salt and drink a lot of coffee and alcohol, you will never get rid of your fat.
Nutrition tip from the professional: take enough vitamins and minerals. Vitamin E in particular, which is found in nuts and whole grain products, among other things, does a good job.
Citrus fruits and vegetables, which are rich in vitamin C , are also good for the connective tissue. Amino acids in the form of meat and protein support the body in building new connective tissue.
By the way, nothing is worse when it comes to fighting cellulite than weight gain and weight loss. Crash diets weaken the elastic fibers of the tissue by releasing free radicals. If the fat cells are refilled, the connective tissue is overwhelmed.